Another tragedy befalls Niger state as seven women were found dead in a beauty salon in the Rijau LGA on thursday, July 30.
It was reported that the women died from inhaling fumes from the generator used in the salon.
Power supply was affected in the area that that day because of the heavy downpour.
The owner of the salon allegedly brought in her generator inside the salon and closed the door, in order to continue servicing her customers.
The women sadly inhaled the fumes , which made them to choke to death.
Five of them died on the spot, while the remaining two died in the hospital.
However, the spokesman of the state police command , Wasiu Abiodun who confirmed thus to the newsmen , said that two of the victims are married , while the other five are single.
He went further saying that that they had gone to the salon to make their hair in preparation for sallah before they met their untimely death.
Abiodun said that the bodies has been released to the families for burial and investigations into the incidnece has started