The UBEC Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) has announced to the general public about their ongoing recruitment for qualified candidates into the Federal Teachers Scheme(FTS) for the 2020/2021 service period.
This is a program organized by the federal government since 2016 to help the states in to address teachers shortage at the basic education level.
- Bachelor Degree in Edu or Bachelor Degree with postgraduate Diploma in Edu (PGDE), which is not lower than second class and also not acquired earlier than 2014
- Must have completed his/her youth service.
- Specializes in any of the following subjects
4) Home economics
5) Agric science
6) Integrated sci
8) Nigeria languages
9)chemistry and physics
10) Technical/Technology Edu
11)Physical and health Edu
READ ALSO: Home Remedies for Acne: How to Stop Acne
- Candidate must possess a Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) with at least credit in Teaching practice and also the teaching subject.
- Not more than 35 years old
- Must not be currently enrolled under NYSC, NPower, or any other related program
DURATION: The service period is for only two years or more as the case may be.
PAYMENT: all qualified candidates shall receive an allowance fee of ₦30,000 every month.
HOW TO APPLY:
- The application form shall be filled and submitted online, candidates who possess the above criteria should visit the site at http://fts.admissions.cloud in order to complete the registration and online submission of their forms.
- Candidates will also be required to submit and upload their credentials as listed on the site.
- The most recent passport photographs will be needed from all the candidates.
- The site’s portal will remain open for just two weeks, from the 10th of September to the 24th of Sep,2020. After the 24th of Sep, there will be no extension.
Candidates who re shortlisted will be required to sit for the computer-based test(CBT) ON Saturday being 10th of Oct,2020
Each state will provide and communicate a designated CBT center in the state’s capital. The information about this will be given by the Universal Basic Education Boards (SUBEBS)
All questions/inquiries about the scheme should go directly to this lines 08033109307,08036014258,08033364779.