The Nigeria security service and civil defence corp and its subsidiary has announced to the general public about their ongoing job recruitment.
- Candidate must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- Candidate must have the requisites qualifications and the certificates needed.
- Applicants must be medically fit, he/she must present a medical certificate result recognized from the general hospital.
- Candidate must not have been convicted of any criminal offenses
- He/she must not belong to any secret society or be a drug addict.
- Candidate must be between 18 and 30 years of age.
- Height must not be less than 1.65m for males and then 1.60 m for females
- Bein a computer literate is an added advantage.
READ ALSO: How to Find a Job: Top 5 Job Hunting Tips
HOW TO APPLY:
- On your browser, type civil defence recruitment,2020.
- Click on start application to commence your registration,.
- Input your correct Email
- A confirmation message will be sent to your phone, this is just to confirm your registration.
- Click on the link provided to continue your registration.
- Logi with the combination of your email and the password
- Complete the bio-data provided
- Print out your acknowledgment slip at the end of the
EMAIL: Support@cdfipb.cares for more assistance.
- Applicants are required to log into the website, fill and submit the form online.
- Ensure that you print out the Referee form which must be completed for submission during screening.
- The application must be online.
- A national driver’s license is required from all candidates
- Multiple application will lead to instant disqualification.
There are no fees attached to this application, do not be scammed.
DEADLINE: the official closing date has not to be announced to the general public
This is for only civil defence recruitment for the 2020 section, kindly adhere to all the rules and regulations attached to this application to avoid being disqualified. Thank you